Eagle Harbor Technologies, Inc. (EHT) develops solid-state pulsed power systems for research and commercial markets including semiconductor processing, medical devices, clean technology, and scientific research.
Due to our continued company growth, EHT is hiring an electro-mechanical technician in Seattle, WA. This position is responsible for supporting the assembly and testing of EHT power systems prior to delivery to customers.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, a team player, and detail oriented to help us deliver world-class power system capabilities to our customers.
- Install circuit board components using approved soldering techniques for surface mount and through-hole mount components on multi-layer printed circuit boards
- Construct wiring harnesses using wire splicing, crimping, molex connector installation, and soldering on a multitude of different connectors and cable types.
- Assemble power supply subsystems including circuit boards, mechanical structures, and thermal management systems
- Utilize standard laboratory equipment to assess and troubleshoot electronic assemblies
- Construct test fixtures for validating and troubleshooting power systems and PCBs
- Document testing data for integration into internal and external reports
- Read, understand, and follow engineering assembly drawings, bill of materials, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, supporting documentation
- Use various hand tools to assemble mechanical components into larger assemblies
- Interface with vendors and contract manufacturing partners to facilitate part procurement and builds
Qualifications and Skills
- Technical associate degree or graduate of electronic technical school or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience reading schematics and drawings
- Hands-on experience in electrical and mechanical assembly, soldering, and basic electrical test equipment
- Must have experience with the operation and use of basic machine shop tools
- Capable of operating standard electronic test equipment; oscilloscopes, meters, frequency generators, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Knows when to ask questions to efficiently drive towards personal and team goals
- Must be self-motivated, self-sufficient, and able to switch from one task to another at a moment’s notice
- Needs to work well with others and be able to communicate and understand verbal and written instructions
- US citizenship or permanent resident required
- Military PMEL or TMDE training preferred
Why Choose EHT?
EHT power systems bring new capabilities and solutions that matter to the world and our customers.
EHT strives to maintain a flexible work environment. We offer our employees flexible work hours and schedules and work to match our delivery schedule with the lives of our employees.
EHT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a team of people with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. A diverse team helps us develop better solutions to support of our customers.