EHT pulse generators are designed to provide precision control over the output waveform to enable process optimization for research and industrial customers. These units have an isolated/floating output and can be biased with respect to the load or grounded. They have been designed to drive plasma loads for medical devices, basic research, and semiconductor processing.
- Isolated/floating output can be biased with respect to the load
- Arbitrary square wave generation
- Clean square wave output with fast rise/fall times
- Turnkey system with front panel and/or remote pulse control
- Independently user adjustable output voltage, duty cycle, and pulse repetition frequency
- Drives a wide variety of loads, including plasma discharges
- Pre-Pulse reduces ringing on loads with stray inductance/capacitance
Duty cycle, pulse repetition frequency, and output voltage are all independently, user adjustable from zero to maximum value. Maximum output voltage and power are set at time of order. Below are sample specifications. Please contact EHT to discuss your application’s specific needs.
- Frequency: DC – 100 kHz (higher burst frequency possible)
- Duty Cycle: 0 – 100 %
- Square wave rise/fall time: 100 ns – 1 us (load dependent)
- Maximum output voltage options: 1, 2.5, 5, or 10 kV
- Maximum power options: 100, 500, 1000, or 5000 W
- Current source only or source & sink options available