EHT integrators are designed to simplify magnetic field measurements. Pickup coils are widely used by the fusion science and plasma physics communities for precision measurements of magnetic fields. The voltage across the coil is proportional to the time derivative of the magnetic field. Analog integrators produce an output signal that is equal to the integral of the input signal. These off-the-shelf integrators remove the complexity of making stable integrators and allow researchers to focus on the science rather than the electronics.
The ISP-16 is an ultra-stable, high frequency, analog differential integrator that contains 16 independent integrator channels, which are optimized to run for times less than 10 seconds.
- Channels: 16 differential and independent
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz
- Integration period: < 1 μs to 10 s
- RC time constant: 1 µs to 100 ms
- Input impedance: 50 Ω - 100 kΩ (factory settable)
- Low output impedance
- I/O connectors: BNC and RJ45
- Figure of merit: 3×10-8 V-s/s (RC×Drift Error/Run Time)