The EHT Spartan Nanosecond Pulser (NSP) can drive large-area capacitive and plasma loads for high-volume, industrial applications like surface activation, gas reforming, gas scrubbing, ozone reaction, nitrogen fixing, surface biasing, and water treatment.
Typical loads include plasma bias electrodes, dielectric barrier discharges, capacitors, resistors, and spark discharges. With advanced energy recovery, this system can efficiently operate at up to 20 kW of average power. This system can easily be integrated with industrial control systems.
Click the Tabs Below for More Information
Maximum Electrical Specifications
- Output voltage: 0-14 kV
- Peak output current: 175 A
- Max capacitive load for full voltage: 2.25 nF
- Max average input power: 20 kW
- Peak efficiency: > 80% (load dependent)
Pulse Parameters with 2.25 nF at 14 kV (220 mJ/pulse)
- Pulse width (FWHM): 370 ns
- Pulse rise time (10-90%): 190 ns
- Pulse fall time (90-10%): 370 ns
- Max pulse repetition frequency:
- Continuous: 80 kHz
- Burst: 600 kHz