The EHT Bipolar (Biphasic) Microsecond Pulser produces high-voltage square pulses with fast rise times. The system is designed for biomedical applications including reversible and irreversible electroporation. The internal Ethernet controller gives users precision control of pulses, bursts, and dwell times through a simple graphical user interface. This user can select monophasic pulses, alternating monophasic pulses, biphasic cycles, and multiple packets of biphasic cycles. This pulser allows researchers and businesses to rapidly develop new cancer therapies, vaccines, drug delivery mechanisms, and pulsed electric field ablation treatments and quickly bring them to market.
EHT engineers can help customize these units for specific applications. For lower voltages and higher currents, check out the Electroporation Bipolar Pulse Generator.
Click the Tabs Below for More Information
- Simplifies biomedical application development
- Positive and negative pulses independently user controlled
- Precision timing control
- Internal Ethernet controller with graphical user interface (see control interface tab)
- External trigger
- Output sync
- Direct fiber-optically isolated switch control integrates to synchronize with external equipment
- Built-in shoot-through protection
- Fiber-optically isolated gate control
- Overcurrent protection with latching logic
- System controller can be customized