Interested in pulsed power, fusion science, and power systems for plasma processing?
Eagle Harbor Technologies is seeking undergraduates for summer internships, who are self-directed, talented, and driven. EHT is a research and development company dedicated to producing innovative pulsed-power solutions to solve challenging problems for commercial and research markets. Our precision pulsed-power systems and diagnostics are used by prime contractors, medical device companies, small businesses, government researchers, and university laboratories to advance low-temperature plasmas, fusion energy science, water treatment, combustion, semiconductor processing, and many other applications.
Potential projects include
- Designing high-power DC-DC converters for fusion science
- Building high voltage triggers for national labs,
- Developing new power systems for plasma production,
- Implementing real-time feedback and control on power systems
- Measuring of ion energy in low-temperature plasmas,
- Researching new techniques in pulsed-power systems.
We want to hire undergraduate scientists and engineers, who are excited to apply their knowledge and expand their skills in aeronautics, electronics, mechanical engineering, materials or plasma related research. If you are interested in these fields and think you have what it takes, we want you to apply. Good communication skills, a basic understanding of simple circuits, and US citizenship are required.
To apply, complete the form below by April 22, 2020.