EHT is excited to present research posters at the 60th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Plasma Physics at the Oregon Convention Center from November 5-9, 2018. Much of this research was made possible with the DOE SBIR program.
- Solid-State Klystron Driver for Lower Hybrid Current Drive (Phase I) (5 Nov 2018, 9:30, BP11.00084)
- High Voltage Solid-State Switch for Magnetron Driving (5 Nov 2018, 9:30, BP11.00088)
- Neutral Beam Power System for Fast Grid Modulation for RF Plasma Heating (5 Nov 2018, 9:30, BP11.00103)
- The Ten-Year Evolution of a High-Power Magnet Driver (5 Nov 2018, 14:00, CP11.00157)
- A Low-Cost, High Power RF Resonance System Phase II Results (6 Nov 2018, 9:30, GP11.00041)
- Pulsed High Power Helicon Plasma Source (8 Nov 2018, 9:30, TP11.00033)
- A High Frequency Ćuk Converter for Fusion Science Applications (Phase I) (8 Nov 2018, 9:30, TP11.00125)