EHT will be exhibiting at the Pulsed Power and Plasma Science Conference in Orlando, FL from 23 June to 28 June 2019 at Booth 9. This is a joint meeting of the IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (PPC) and IEEE International Conference of Plasma Science (ICOPS).
Additionally, our researchers and collaborators will be presenting on the following topics:
- High Power Ćuk Converter for Fusion Science Applications
- High Average Power Nanofarad-Scale Capacitor Charging on Sub-Microsecond Timescales
- Lorentz Force Eddy Currents for Nondestructive Testing (in collaboration with Allen Garner at Purdue University)
- Modular, High-Frequency, High-Voltage Inductive Adders
- Radio Frequency Plasma Generation without 50 Ohm Matching