EHT is proud to exhibit our high voltage solid-state pulse generators at the 24th IEEE Pulsed Power Conference.
Additionally, EHT research will be presented during the talks and poster sessions:
- Minimizing Solid-State Switch Transition Times for Compact Spiral Generators (Monday Poster)
- The Road to Short Pulses at 50 kV: Inductive Adder for High-Energy Beam Kickers (Monday Poster)
- Demonstration of a High Repetition Rate Solid-State Switched Spiral Generator (Monday Talk: 3:45 PM)
- Machine Learning-Accelerated Exploration in Medicinal Pulsed Plasma using Bayesian Optimization (Tuesday Talk: 10:45 AM)
- Solid-State Medical Pulsed Power (Wednesday Poster)