The EHT Matchless RF Generator is designed to drive inductively coupled plasma sources at frequencies up to 10 MHz. In repetitive pulse mode, the system operates at very high peak power levels for short bursts that can rapidly create plasma. The user has direct control over the individual switch timing so bursts of an arbitrary number of RF cycles can be produced. This precision timing control allows users to synchronize the RF with other aspects of the experiment or industrial process (ex: plasma diagnostics or bias plates).
Click the Tabs Below for More Information
- Use the two channels together to generate bilevel output waveforms
- Independent, user control pulse width and pulse repetition frequency
- Fiber-optically isolated gate control
- Overcurrent protection with latching logic
- Operates with user's DC power supplies