This dual-channel pulse generator produces high-voltage square-pulses for electrode driving, grid biasing applications, and plasma sources. The two channels can be used together to produce bilevel waveforms or independently to drive two separate loads. These units are simple to operate, and allow the user to rapidly install a robust pulsed power system for plasma or biomedical applications.
Click the Tabs Below for More Information
- Use the two channels together to generate bilevel output waveforms
- Independent, user control pulse width and pulse repetition frequency
- Fiber-optically isolated gate control
- Overcurrent protection with latching logic
- Operates with user's DC power supplies